What is Elevista Interactive Learning?
For nearly ten years, Elevista Interactive Learning has been designing, building and facilitating interactive workshops, in-house training programs, webinars and conference presentations for insurance and risk professionals.
We don’t preach. We teach.
We hate to be boring.
That’s why our method of training focuses on encouraging participants to relax, engage and explore the latest information and developments – using our interactive learning format that immerses you in real-life examples and incorporates group activities, role plays, one-on-one exercises and more.
What’s the story behind Elevista?
Elevista is an initiative of Barry.Nilsson., a national law firm with expertise in Insurance & Health Law and an unparalleled reputation for providing cost-effective, pragmatic and commercially astute legal advice.
Barry.Nilsson. is widely regarded as one of the top Insurance and Health law teams in Australia and was named Professional Services Firm of the Year at the 2016 ANZIIF Australian Insurance Industry Awards.
With time, effort, passion and growing industry support, our business was relaunched in 2010 under the name Elevista Interactive Learning.
Since 2010, Elevista has continued to evolve and to grow, so that today we can confidently say we have:
- Designed and delivered workshops, conference presentations, webinars and in-house training events to literally thousands of insurance professionals across all sectors of the industry, including every state in Australia and throughout New Zealand
- Met and continue to meet a need in the market for specialised, interactive insurance education (both online and face-to-face) that offers superior results-driven training
- Built a team of dedicated, expert facilitators, who are all experienced and commercially astute lawyers with a passion for teaching.
Our team is highly skilled at breaking down and communicating complex legal and insurance concepts in a way that deepens participants’ understanding and leads them to better and more practical work solutions.
What to expect with Elevista
Whether it’s a webinar, workshop, conference presentation or in-house event, Elevista delivers interactive and practical training that can be immediately applied.
You won’t nod off in our training sessions
You will be encouraged to engage with your facilitator and interact as a group.
Every training session draws on the latest legal, insurance and commercial information available. In addition, the sessions are scenario driven so you have a unique opportunity to not only deepen your understanding but apply what you’ve learned to the kinds of complex situations you are likely to encounter when at work.
You’ll feel engaged in the Elevista learning experience
Our training sessions can been described as both ‘interactive’ and ‘entertaining’.
We encourage you to relax, engage and explore by participating in our interactive learning format. During the session, your facilitator will immerse you in real-life examples, as well as involve you in group activities, role plays and one-on-one exercises.
Your facilitator is an experienced lawyer with a talent for teaching
Our facilitators are experienced and commercially astute lawyers who we’ve selected to join us not only because of their legal acumen but because they have a passion for education.
They are all experienced at communicating complex legal and insurance concepts in a way that you will find easy to understand.
Most importantly, they have all been trained in, and are committed to, using our tried and tested solutions-based learning model.
You can earn certified insurance professional (CIP) and continuing professional development (CPD) points
Every Elevista event is recognised for CIP and CPD purposes.
You will leave our sessions with both practical resources and ongoing support
In addition to earning CIP/CPD points, at every Elevista event, you should also expect to:
- Find yourself immersed in real life, case scenarios
- Learn how (and why) to apply the latest legal, insurance and commercial knowledge on the topic
- Work either individually or in groups to discuss, analyse and find practical solutions to key issues
- Leave the session with workbooks, practical guides and take-home resources (notes, cheat sheets, checklists, case summaries and more)
- Receive a certificate of attendance.
After one of our workshops, in-house training sessions or webinars, you are welcome to contact us, at any time and at no further cost, to discuss any issues relevant to the event you attended.