Elevista Web-Bytes is a unique series of monthly lunchtime webinars that we’ve designed specifically for the busy insurance professional.
Our webinars provide you with an easy and inexpensive way to earn, learn and discern: as you discuss, interact and analyse important insurance and risk topics from the comfort of your own desk.
Our webinar series has wrapped up for 2017 and we’re busy planning new and exciting sessions for the new year. If you have a particular topic you’d like our experts to cover in the coming series, please contact the Elevista team.
What you should expect with Elevista Web-Bytes?
Live and interactive
Web-Bytes webinars deliver the latest practical knowledge and developments on topical insurance issues.
Unlike other webinars, Web-Bytes are live. This means you always have the opportunity to discuss and clarify the topic online with our facilitator in real time.
We also ensure each webinar allows you to interact with, and analyse, the material being discussed, either via a chat box or through participation in online polling and other online activities.
Our facilitators are experienced and commercially savvy lawyers with a talent for teaching.
They know how to break down and communicate complex legal and insurance concepts in a way that will broaden your understanding of the issues discussed.
They will provide you with strategies that you can use to come up with practical work solutions.
Certified insurance professional (CIP) and continuing professional development (CPD) points
Our webinars are recognised for CIP and CPD purposes. Every one hour webinar earns you 1 CIP / CPD point.
Practical resources and support
After each webinar, every participant is provided with:
- A certificate of attendance
- Resources which summarise the key areas discussed and the practical takeaways provided during the webinar.
After the webinar, you are welcome to contact us, at any time and at no further cost, to discuss any issues relevant to the issues discussed in the session.
By gaining practical knowledge of important insurance topics without leaving your desk, or if you are on the run, from your mobile device.
Up to 4 CIP / CPD points to meet your professional obligations.
By being able to discuss key issues with our experts live.
Did you miss out on our webinar series in 2017?
You can either purchase our existing webinar series or we can design a series of webinars specifically to meet your requirements.
In order to find out more, please feel free to get in touch with us to find out how a series of webinars may be the answer to your educational needs.
Please fill out this form to send us an enquiry
- Contractor or employee? Why it matters and how you know
- The fundamental legal and liability differences between contractors and employees
- The tests Courts apply to determine the true relationship
- Recent case examples of how this works in practice.
- The top 5 insurance issues to consider when reviewing commercial contracts
- The importance of aligning contractually-assumed risks with insurance
- The top 5 insurance issues to look for when reviewing a commercial contract
- Tips on identifying potentially uninsured risks and negotiating better insurance outcomes.
- Does 'noting my interest' make me an insured?
- What noting an interest actually means
- An overview of the insurance benefits it can provide
- Examples of how to read an insurance policy from the viewpoint of an 'interested' party.
- How proportionate liability can lead to uninsured risk
- Proportionate liability - an overview of the legislation and its common features
- Examples of what it does and when it applies
- How its protections can be lost and lead to uninsured risks.
- The top 4 policy drafting principles every insurance professional needs to know
- The composition of the policy contract
- The top 4 drafting and interpretation principles explained and applied
- Tips and traps to avoid in policy interpretation disputes.
What our clients say
“The facilitator was excellent as she took the time to explain in simple language so that we could understand. Her pace of delivery was also fantastic”
“Megan has a lovely way of making complicated topics understandable and practical! She speaks very well!”
“The post webinar resources are wonderful! Great layout and very useful”
“Very personable and explains concepts very well”
“Excellent knowledge of subject matter and communicated in a very clear way”