Cyber Cover or Cyber Confusion?
Those are the numbers reported in 3 of the largest cyber attacks to take place since last December.
JPMorgan: 83 million accounts. Home Depot: 56 million payment cards. Target: 110 million shoppers.
But cyber vulnerability is not just about hackers targeting corporate America.
SME’s are increasingly at risk. And with greater public scrutiny from Australian privacy and corporate watchdogs, and the recent introduction of new, hard-line privacy laws and penalties, the cost of doing business without considering cyber exposures just got a whole lot more expensive.
In this half-day workshop, we will explore these growing trends and claims experiences. You will be confronted with a series of ‘cyber’ scenarios (including accidental loss of data, social media mishaps and intentional criminal activity) resulting in first and third party loss. Working within those scenarios you will trace, explore and experience first-hand:
- The emerging risks and trends (including the latest high-profile cases)
- The variety of current policy wordings and their different ‘takes’ on cover
- The breadth and limitations of cyber-specific wordings
- The protections these policies offer that traditional policies don’t.
This workshop has been designed for anyone wanting to increase their understanding of:
- current cyber risks and exposures; and
- the Australian insurance products designed to meet them.
Facilitator: Megan O'Rourke
Time: 9:00am - 12:30pm (3.5 hours)
Cost: Earlybird - $350 (until Fri, 7 November only)
$385 + GST
10% discount for groups of 3 or more
Includes morning tea
CIP/CPD: 3 points